This is a great pack to explore gender stereotypes among children.
- You can find a cut and paste gender stereotypes activity related with toys. This links with a Venn diagram, boys, girls and both.
- After they have characteristics, likes, traits of personality that might be related with boy or a girl. There are no incorrect answers!
- Next, then can write what they think a girl / boy is, likes, can, does.
- They have a worksheet that was a success, after watching some videos and some reflection they wrote: “Just because I am a girl" or "Just because I am a boy". Print in white paper and glue it in a black or grey construction paper. Gives a great display!
- To finish they have reflection about rights and wrongs: boys dancing ballet and a girl playing football.
I also printed out a silhouette with a boy and girl, gave them white stickers and they wrote down their ideas about this :)
Hope it helps you like it did with my class!