50 Topics related to information that's not typically taught. Students with disabilities, communication disorders or who require more direct instruction and repetition might demonstrate gaps in general knowledge that most teens learn casually.
These cards are in BLACK AND WHITE FORMAT ONLY and best printed on heavier stock paper for long term durability.
Each card contains one topic and is numbered to match a larger card which contains some key words or examples of information that might be discussed in relation to the topic card.
The cards can be used in a variety of contexts:
- They can be used as a "before the bell" task for only a few minutes at a time.
- As a method to surface prior knowledge in a variety of general knowledge topics.
- The cards can be used with any generic board game.
- They can be used to stimulate conversation on a specific topic to work on other speech-language goals while building general knowledge content.
- They can also be used as the base for full lesson creation.