I use these bracelets to reward my elementary students during their time in Science Lab. I simply print the page of bracelets and cut on the dotted line. To secure a bracelet on a child's wrist, I just wrap the strip of paper like a bracelet and secure with a piece of tape. My students LOVE these bracelets -- they have worked wonderfully as a motivator for good behavior in my class.
This packet includes 5 general reward bracelets:
- "I'm a super scientist!" (with a picture of a magnifying glass)
- "I'm a terrific scientist!" (with a picture of a beaker)
- "I'm a dynamite scientist" (with a picture of a dinosaur)
- "iRock in science!" (with a picture of an mp3 player)
- "My science skills are out of this world!" (with a picture of a rocket)
and 5 Science Fair bracelets:
- 1st place
- 2nd place
- 3rd place
- Science Fair Participant
- Great participation!
Each of the Science Fair bracelets offers the option of a picture of a medal, trophy, or seal in either gold, silver, or bronze.
I also included one page of completely blank bracelets so that you can customize your own.