5 generic phonogram (digraphs/blends) worksheets to help your students practice mastering new sounds. The worksheets are meant to help students practice phonogram sounds in words. The worksheets include:
1. Thinking of words that contain 4 preselected phonograms and then writing them in sentences.
2. Thinking of words the contain phonograms and then making a word search with those words.
3. Going on a book hunt and finding words that contain the phonograms in different books.
4. Drawing a picture of a key word to help students remember the phonogram.
5. Thinking of words that contain the phonograms and giving a partner a test on how to spell those words.