Also included in
- Bundle Description:This bundle includes a generic project-based learning rubric that could apply to all PBL projects. It includes criteria for principles of PBL such as community collaboration, final product, content knowledge, etc. The second rubric in the bundle is a blank student-generated rubric$3.20$4.00Save $0.80
This rubric applies to all self-directed project-based learning experiences. It incorporates research, time management, quality, use of community experts, originality, community impact, project reflection, goals, and more. This is also a great resource to use TPT Digital Activities with.
Check out some of these other great PBL resources for your classroom!
- FREE Project-Based Learning Assessment Portfolio - Free when you subscribe to Experiential Learning Depot mailing list. This free digital portfolio is a great resource for students to showcase and manage PBL outcomes, including completed rubrics.
- Project-Based Learning Bundle: 20 Integrated PBL Projects and PBL Instruction Manual
- Project-Based Learning: Plan a Trip Around the World
Check out these posts for additional guidance with this resource and PBL in general:
- Student-Led Project-Based Learning Assessments
- Project-Based Learning Blog Series
- Essential Components of Project-Based Learning
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org