- This bundle includes a generic project-based learning rubric that could apply to all PBL projects. It includes criteria for principles of PBL such as community collaboration, final product, content knowledge, etc. The second rubric in the bundle is a blank student-generated rubric template with crit$4.00
This rubric applies to all project-based learning projects. It incorporates research, time management, quality, use of community experts, originality, community impact, project reflection, goals and more.
Check out some of these other great PBL tools for your classroom!
- Project-Based Learning Bundle: 20 Integrated PBL Projects and PBL Instruction Manual
- Project Topic Brainstorming Activities
- Project-Based Learning: Plan a Trip Around the World
- FREE Project-Based Learning Assessment Portfolio - Free when you subscribe to Experiential Learning Depot mailing list. Head to experientiallearningdepot.com to subscribe.
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more experiential learning tips, resources, freebies, etc. visit my blog, experientiallearningdepot.com
Thank you for using this product! Experiential Learning Depot owns the copyright to this resource and you are being licensed as a single user of this product. You may use this product for multiple classrooms and reference the product in blogs, seminars and/or workshops. You may not remove Experiential Learning Depot from the resource, give the product away for free, sell the files, make copies for unlicensed users, or gain access to the resource through means of any of the previously listed methods. Thank you again for using this product! Please reach out if you have questions or comments about this resource. Come visit us again soon!
~ Sara S.