Science - Generic Science Report Template - Beginner Level
1) Kindergarten (Advanced)
2) Grades: 1 and 2
My goal as a teacher has always been to create educational resources that inspire students to get excited about learning.
This product is great for teachers that are looking for a generic Science Report Template that can be used with any science topic. Students or teachers select a topic for the Science Report. Then, the students brainstorm to determine four subtopics that directly relate to the topic. Next, the students draw pictures and write information about each subtopic. Finally, students can share their reports with their classmates.
1) Front Cover - (1 Page)
2) Brainstorming Chart - (1 Page)
3) Determine Four Subtopics - (1 Page)
4) Draw pictures and write information about Subtopic #1 - (1 Page)
5) Draw pictures and write information about Subtopic #2 - (1 Page)
6) Draw pictures and write information about Subtopic #3 - (1 Page)
7) Draw pictures and write information about Subtopic #4 - (1 Page)
8) Back Cover - (1 Page)
Scientific Skills: Students research and record information for a science topic.
All rights reserved. This product is licensed for one teacher or one classroom. If you would like to share this resource with another teacher, please purchase an additional license.
Sharing, redistributing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is prohibited without prior permission from the author and is a violation of the Copyright Act.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com