In this Genesis Bible study, your students will find the answers to these questions:
- What did God create in six days?
- How did God create man and woman?
- How did Adam and Eve disobey God?
and so much more.
This Genesis Bible study (chapters 1-5) can be used as teaching or supplemental material in a family Bible study, homeschool, school or church small group.
Have your students grab their Bible and they are good to go! This Bible study is taken from the NKJV.
This Bible study is:
- Formatted using the question and answer style of learning:
* Unscrambling words
* yes or no questions
* multiple choice
* fill in the blanks
- Includes 61 questions with a teacher's answer key for your convenience.
- Structured to help your students understand why Jesus and the Bible are so important.