Genetic Engineering Webquest / Biotechnology Webquest Virtual Lab
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Save $$$ with this growing collection of Biology Webquests! Get it now while it is still growing! If you purchase it now, you will get all resources added in the future for FREE! All are regularly updated - NO FLASH and Google Slides versions included!⭐ Why buy a growing bundle?A growing bPrice $172.60Original Price $246.57Save $73.97
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Save Over 30% with this growing collection of biology resources! Get it now while it is still growing - it began with 50 resources and will build up to 400! If you purchase it now, you will get all products added in the future for FREE!⭐ Why buy a growing bundle?A growing bundle is an unfiPrice $500.00Original Price $912.62Save $412.62
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Save 30% with this growing collection of secondary science webquests! Save money and time with this Science Webquest Growing Bundle! Get this growing bundle now before more products are added and the price increases! These resources are designed for standard high school or advanced middlePrice $246.67Original Price $352.39Save $105.72
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Editable MS Word, PDF, and Google Slides all included! This Genetic Engineering Biotechnology Webquest utilizes an engaging video and an engaging virtual lab to teach students about the processes involved in bacterial transformation and genetic engineering.
Students will lead their own learning as they complete this editable, printable, and digital webquest. This resource makes a great introduction, review, absent student work, sub-plan, guided practice, or student-led teaching tool! All non-flash modern resources are used - works beautifully on PC, Mac, iPads, Tablets, and most modern cellular devices.
- Overview of Genetic Engineering
- Transgenic and Genetically Modified Organisms
- Bacterial Transformation
- Recombinant DNA
- Restriction Enzymes and Ligase
- Pros and Cons of Genetic Engineering
No prior knowledge needed! You can utilize this activity as classwork, a sub-plan, an introduction, a review, or even homework! Student will follow clear directions to answer questions as they move through the virtual activities. Questions are chunked and aligned for Biology standards in a sequence that builds on each concept. Students learn so much and find it easy, informative, and fun all at the same time!
The student handout includes tinyURLs, long URLs, and QR Codes to help students easily reach each virtual activity to immediately begin learning and applying their new knowledge. Your students will have no confusion as they move through the activities and will be on task, having fun, and learning!
Click on the Preview for a closer high-resolution look!
No Adobe Flash is required! Works on all devices. Perfect for hybrid learning!
⭐ What you will receive:
- Editable Microsoft Word Version (4 Pages)
- PDF Version (Easel Friendly!)
- Google Slides Version
- Answer Key
❤️CLICK TO FOLLOW SCIENCE IS REAL! ❤️
Get Alerted to New Products, Sales, Discounts, and Freebies!
⭐ No Prep! Lesson Plan and Answer Key Included!
⭐ This webquest is included in money saving growing discount webquest bundle! ⭐
→ Biology Webquests Growing Discount Bundle
By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in their own classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and therefore cannot be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchased this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in transferable licenses that would accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a transferable license quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright by Science is Real. Please note - all material included in this resource belongs to Ana Catts. By purchasing, you have a license to use the material, but you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format, including school/personal websites or network drives unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students, not other teachers or anyone else on the internet.
*Dude Dot graphics made by (C) Sara Pecorino Illustrations - Love Them!
⭐ PCR Virtual Lab Webquest / PCR Virtual Lab / Biotechnology Webquest
⭐ Gel Electrophoresis Virtual Lab / Gel Electrophoresis Webquest
⭐ Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering Webquest - Digital & Printable
⭐ Introduction to Karyotypes Webquest
⭐Karyotypes and Genetic Disorders Webquest
⭐ Introduction to Mutations Webquest
⭐ Mutations Video Handout for Video Made by the Amoeba Sisters
⭐ Biochemical Evidence of Evolution Webquest
⭐ Protein Synthesis Webquest - Editable Word, PDF, and Google Slides Versions
⭐ Protein Synthesis PowerPoint, Notes, Q, and Kahoot - Standard Files & G-Slides
⭐ Codon Bingo Game w/ How to Read a Codon Chart PowerPoint, Notes & Codon Charts
⭐ Codominance & Incomplete Dominance Punnett Square Practice Handouts
⭐ Punnett Squares PowerPoint with Notes, Kahoot, and Practice Problems
⭐ Non-Mendelian Inheritance w/ Codominance & Incomplete Dominance Webquest