Want your students to show you their learned knowledge about DNA and RNA and have a fun assessment? Here is the DNA and RNA Tic-Tac-Toe-Choose Three In a Row Menu to help you assess your kiddos!
1. Objectives for the Menu's Topic
2. Binder/Folder/Notebook Version of Menu
3. Enlarged Simple Version for a Possible Quick Poster to Post in Your Classroom
4. A product rubric
5. Free Choice Proposal
What can you do with a menu?
• Good for extra credit
• Long term project
• Quick Group Project
• Extra time? Extra enrichment!
• Review of key concepts
1. Students will be able to distinguish the similarities and differences between DNA and RNA.
2. Students will be able to describe the structures, functions and unique parts of DNA and RNA.
3. Students will be research and develop a timeline for the discovery of DNA and RNA.