Genetically Modified Food - Is it Safe? Science Worksheet (Google, PDF, Print)
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle of science/ biology lesson plans and worksheets is created to teach students about antibiotics, GMOs, and the possible impact on our health.These lesson plans are set up to be digitally sharable or printed. Teachers can quickly share these lesson plans electronically via Google ClassroomPrice $16.80Original Price $24.00Save $7.20
- Agriculture and Environmental science worksheets and other middle school science activities.Want this bundle in Google Format?❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.How does farming affect the environment? What is agriculture sustainability? ThePrice $195.00Original Price $253.00Save $58.00
- This Health Class Lesson Plans Bundle is made up of health lesson plans that can be used in a health class for middle and high school students as well as for homeschool.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.Format(Multiple formats for both in-pPrice $105.00Original Price $132.00Save $27.00
- Bundle of teaching resources to introduce students to the concepts of aquaponic fish farming, pollution, energy, and genetics. Format:- Easy print PDFs, also digitally fillable- Needed hyperlinks are embedded for easy student access- Answer keys when they apply❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green staPrice $21.00Original Price $29.00Save $8.00
- Look at these aquaponics & GMO lesson plans, worksheets, and interactive activities to introduce the concepts of aquaponic fish farming, genetics, and more. Format:- Easy print PDFs, also digitally fillable- Needed hyperlinks are embedded for easy student access- Answer keys when they apply❤️FPrice $31.20Original Price $39.00Save $7.80
Do you know what GMOs are or what GM foods are? Are they useful or do they cause harm to us?
In this video lesson plan, students will learn what GMOs and GM foods are, and discuss their pros and cons.
GMO or the Genetically modified organism is basically an organism that can be a plant, an animal, or even a microorganism that is modified genetically in a laboratory to add certain desired characters in them. This is done when these desired characters are not present in them naturally. This same technique is used to create Genetically Modified Foods.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for easy sharing or printing
- Guide is 5 pages
- Video is hyperlinked directly into the guide for easy access
- Short answer and reflective questions
- Answer key included
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.
It saves their work in the PDF as they work and has great sharing options including Google Classroom
⭐How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)