This PowerPoint presentation explains the history of Mendelian Genetics as he experimented with pea plants. This presentation also explains how to complete and analyze Punnett squares using the information learned from Gregor Mendel. This is NOT a typical PowerPoint that shows main idea bullet points. This PowerPoint is complete with engaging graphics and animations to better assist with comprehension.
Better yet, you can preview the entire PowerPoint on my YouTube channel prior to purchase to make sure it suits you needs. If purchased, the PowerPoint will not be narrated.
Click to view the full PowerPoint
I have also included 2 handouts in this download:
* One is a fill in the blank style handout that can be used by your students to help them focus as they take notes.
* The other is a worksheet to help check for understanding. Students will be asked to solve 4 Punnett Squares based upon the information presented in the lesson.
There are 5 total files in this download:
1) The actual PowerPoint
2) Fill in the Blank Student handout (PDF format)
3) Fill in the Blank Student handout (Word format)
4) Punnett Square worksheet (PDF format)
5) Punnett Square worksheet answer key (PDF format)
Law of segregation
Law of Independent Assortment