These doodle notes are a great way to get your students engaged with two abstract biological processes!
- Comparing and contrasting mitosis and meiosis
- The purpose of each process
- Number of chromosomes in each daughter cell
- Type of cells produced
- How many times each cell divides
- Interphase, prophase, metaphase, anaphase, telophase, cytokinesis
- Amount of time each process takes
- Diagrams to fill in showing the phases of each process
- Use as fill-in notes when you teach these topics
- Review of Mitosis/Meiosis or a study tool
- Cooperative learning activities
- Just for fun!
Included in the file is a PDF copy as well as a completed model. Let us know if you have any questions!