Genetics Complete Curriculum - PowerPoint, Differentiated Handouts, Science Interactive Notebook, Task Cards & Word Wall. Students will learn about Punnett squares, Mendelian and non-Mendelian inheritance, DNA, meiosis, pedigrees, selective breeding and hybridization, and genetic engineering in our COMPLETE GENETICS BUNDLE.
**TO GET A FEEL FOR THE COMPLETE BUNDLE PLEASE CLICK ON INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS BELOW AND LOOK AT THE PREVIEWS**
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THIS GENETICS COMPLETE BUNDLED UNIT:
* Genetics Curriculum Unit
is composed of:
4-5 week long unit with 115+ slide fully editable PowerPoint presentation with title slides, objectives, bell work, fill in the blank notes, animations, and hyperlinks.
160+ PDF pages of student notes and diagrams, labs, projects, assessment, study guide, answer keys and more.
Included in this Genetics Bundle is:
1. Genetics Differentiated Vocabulary
2. Mendelian Genetics and Punnett Square Practice
mini-lesson which includes: Punnett Square Practice I
and Punnett Square Practice II
3. Genetics PTC Lab
which looks at inheritance patters of dominant traits within the classroom.
4. Non-Mendelian Inheritance Patterns
which includes notes and practice with incomplete dominance, codominance, multiple alleles, and sex-linked traits.
5. DNA Notes and Extraction Lab
discussing the double helix's role in the cell and nitrogen base pairing.
6. Protein Synthesis
7. Meiosis Notes and Activities
8. Pedigrees Lesson
9. Selective Breeding and Hybridization Reading, Game, and Project
mini-bundle which includes: Pick Me! Pick Me! Hybrid Article Analysis, Hybridization Activity
with a tutorial Hybrid Matching Card: Assembly Tutorial
and Selective Breeding Sales Campaign
10. Genetics Engineering Reading and PSA Project
which looks at genetic engineering like cloning, gene splicing, genetically modified organisms, and other types of genetic modification.
11. Genetics Study Guide
12. Genetics Final Assessment which is aligned to the notes and activities taught in this unit. Includes 30 questions and an open ended essay question.
* Genetics Task Cards
* Genetics Word Wall
* Genetics Science Interactive Notebook Activity Pack
- Introduction to Genetics: Word cloud activity and KWL chart
- Genes "Spell-It" booklet with open ended questions
- Who is Gregor Mendel four door flipper
- Genetics vocabulary flipper
- Punnett square vocabulary cut and paste and flipper
- Punnett square practice model
- Make your own Punnett square practice model
- You're such a square Punnett square cut and paste problems with questions
- Punnett square practice problems and questions
- THREE Build a frog Punnett square activity
- Non-Mendelian inheritance patterns flipper
- Non-Mendelian inheritance measuring activity
- DNA discovery flipper: Watson, Crick, Wilkins, and Franklin
- DNA shape and composition coloring activity
- Minuscule DNA cut and paste from cell to DNA
- Types of mutations flipper
- Protein synthesis mini-book - two versions
- DNA and RNA flipper
- Mitosis and Meiosis Venn diagram cut and paste comparison
- Genetic engineering vocabulary flippers
- Hybrid organisms flipper activity
- Genetic diseases cut and paste concept map
- Understanding pedigrees activity
- Directions for each activity
- Teacher Notes
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each activity from our INB
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Genetics COMPLETE Bundle: PowerPoint, Handouts, INB, Task Cards &Word Wall by © Getting Nerdy, LLC