Products in this Bundle (14)
showing 1-5 of 14 products
Also included in
- The BIG BIOLOGY BUNDLE combines all of Science Island’s Unit Bundles for Biology and it's STILL GROWING! What’s in this Big Biology Bundle? PowerPoints & NotesActivities & WorksheetsAssessments: Quizzes & TestsLabsProjectsDiagrams Review Qubes & MORE!The following chapters now have B$329.00$503.35Save $174.35
*2020 UPDATE includes BOTH Print & digital versions of PowerPoints, Task Cards & Supplements!
This COMPLETE CURRICULUM BUNDLE includes everything you need to teach a Genetics Unit in high school Biology. Be ready for whatever the future holds: in-class instruction, 1:1 technology, distance learning, or flipped classrooms.
This Genetics Unit Bundle includes THREE chapters:
- Mitosis & Meiosis
- Patterns of Inheritance
- DNA & Protein Synthesis
Plus a 20-page Planning and Pacing Guide for teachers with a materials list, outline, key terms, and sequence with NGSS alignment.
Designed for a high school Biology class, these . . .
- visually stimulating presentations
- differentiated notes
- cooperative learning activities
- hands-on lab experiences
- engaging task cards and
- editable assessments
. . . cover important Genetics concepts in both print & digital formats!
Is this unit right for your students?
Click on the green PREVIEW box above or any of the links below to see more detailed previews of each resource included in this unit:
- Mitosis & Meiosis PowerPoint and Notes
- Mitosis & Meiosis Supplements for Instruction & Assessment
- Mitosis & Meiosis Lab
- Mitosis & Meiosis Diagrams and Study Guide
- Mitosis & Meiosis Task Cards with PowerPoint Review
- Patterns of Inheritance PowerPoint and Notes
- Patterns of Inheritance Supplements for Instruction and Assessment
- Modeling Inheritance Patterns Lab
- Patterns of Inheritance Task Cards with PowerPoint Review
- DNA & Protein Synthesis PowerPoint and Notes
- DNA & Protein Synthesis Task Cards with PowerPoint Review
- DNA & Protein Synthesis Supplements
- Protein Synthesis Lab
My PowerPoints are comprehensive enough to substitute for a textbook if necessary, but they are also EDITABLE so you can customize them to better complement any textbook or other resources you are using. They feature clear, concise content and AMAZING images! The digital version is in Google Slides.
Task Cards are perfect for station activities, but can be used in SO many ways! Students LOVE them! Also included in a Google Slides version.
Supplements for Instruction & Assessment include all the resources you need for day-to-day in the classroom: activities, quizzes, & tests. And, almost everything is EDITABLE! Links to the digital versions are included in the Read First document.
Labs are included for each chapter!
Plus, you get a Planning and Pacing Guide with NGSS Alignments to help you put it all together!
You might also like: