This Genetics Bundle includes THREE complete Power Point and Notes resources and THREE Task Card sets
! Designed for a high school Biology class, these visually stimulating presentations, differentiated notes, and engaging task cards cover the concepts of:
• Mitosis and Meiosis
• Patterns of Inheritance
• DNA and Protein Synthesis
My Power Points are comprehensive enough to substitute for a textbook if necessary, but they are also EDITABLE so you can customize them to better complement any textbook or other resources you are using.
You can purchase each lesson separately or SAVE
with this bundle! Click on the links below to see more detailed previews of each included product:
1. The complete Mitosis & Meiosis PowerPoint and Notes package with 65+ slides and 3 versions of notes:
Mitosis & Meiosis PowerPoint and Notes.
2. Mitosis and Meiosis Task Cards with PowerPoint Review
3. The complete Patterns of Inheritance PowerPoint and Notes package with 80+ slides and 3 versions of student notes:
Patterns of Inheritance PowerPoint and Notes
4. Patterns of Inheritance Task Cards with PowerPoint Review
5. The complete DNA & Protein Synthesis PowerPoint and Notes package with 75+ slides, differentiated student notes, and a printable codon chart:
DNA & Protein Synthesis PowerPoint and Notes
6. DNA and Protein Synthesis Task Cards with PowerPoint Review
Looking for PowerPoints & Notes for the whole year of Biology?
Try this PowerPoint Bundle
Take a look at this fun FREE Genetics activity that only requires a couple of coins and some colored pencils: Inheritance Patterns in the Kolo Genetics Activity
You might also like:
Review Qubes Game for Biology
Genetics Project: The Inheritance of Coat Color in Labrador Retrievers
Inheritance Activities: Genetics Terminology & Punnett Square Activities