Also included in
- This bundle includes eleven color-by-number review worksheets related to the field of Life Science. Click the preview to see what is included. How are my Color By Numbers Useful?✔ Use as a summative assessment✔ Use as a test review or a quiz✔ Use as an emergency science sub plan✔ Use for classwork,$20.00$30.25Save $10.25
- This includes ALL of my current and future science color by numbers. There are 80 science color by numbers included! Included in this Bundle:Back to School Science Color By Numbers:Nature of Science - Color By NumberScience Lab Safety - Color By NumberScientific Notation - Color By NumberDensity Col$150.00$217.25Save $67.25
- Engaging Life Science Activities for Teens and TweensThis is a massive bundle of my most popular life science resources. This package contains a mix of doodle notes, foldables, color-by-numbers, worksheets, and projects at a BIG SAVINGS!────────────Let's stay connected!⭐ Follow My TPT Store⭐ Instagr$115.00$164.40Save $49.40
In this activity, students will answer 12 questions regarding genetics and heredity. Once finished, they will use the answers to color the corresponding parts of a fun DNA coloring page. And best of all, the questions are editable! You can change the wording or create different questions to match your needs.
I have included questions that cover misconceptions regarding genetics. For example, some students think that genes are the only thing that determines a trait. Environmental factors also play a role. Or, they think that all mutations are bad. The questions within this packet will help address such misconceptions.
⭐ Distance Learning Notice ⭐
- Please note that this color-by-number is intended as a . Color-by-numbers are great to use for distance learning as in-class independent work or at-home practice.
- The questions and the teacher key are separate. You may share the printable PDF with your at-home students using Google™ Classroom or other secure applications. Students can then print, answer, and color from home.
Supplemental Resource for NGSS MS-LS3-2 and HS-LS3-1
➤ Student Question Sheet
➤ Student Coloring Page
➤ Teacher Keys
➤ Editable Question Template
Note: The editable question template was created using Google™ Slides. You can type directly into the template to change the questions. The coloring page is not editable.
Suggestions for Use:
Color-by-numbers are extremely versatile. They can be used as a(n):
- In-class Worksheet
- Test Review
- Pre-test or Post-test
- Homework Assignment
- Extra Credit Assignment
- Extension Activity for Early Finishers
- Science Sub Plan
- Summative Assessment
- Science Station Activity
To discourage student cheating, the actual color-coded key is not shown in the preview. The colors you see in the preview have been intentionally scrambled. The official key is included when you download the resource.
➤ Plan ahead and get a big discount by buying this activity as part of my Ultimate Science Color-By-Number Bundle which includes over 70 science color by numbers!
➤ Looking for more Biology Color-By-Numbers? Save 30% by purchasing my Biology Color-by-Number Bundle
You might also like the following genetics activities:
Let's stay connected!
Copyright © Morpho Science
Personal (Non-Commercial) Use Only