Genius Hour is a great way for students to research topics of their own interests! They will have to practice reading, writing, listening and speaking skills while creating their project.
Here is a guide to set up your Genius Hour! You can choose to start this way or use the resources any way you would like!
Genius Hour Packet Includes:
• Genius Hour Parent Info Sheet
• Genius Hour Steps Reference Guide
• What Kind of Genius Are You?
• What Makes You a Genius?
• Narrow It Down: Brainstorming Ideas
• Genius Hour Proposal
• Daily Reflection Log
• Research Notes Page
• What’s Your Opinion?: Writing Project
• Genius Hour Reflection