Also included in
- These STEM Digital Activities will get your students creating, exploring, and working with the design process through Google. Low prep for you, as all files are ready to go. Students can work in school or from home! You can even grade their work with Google Classroom.Save 20% with this bundle compar$13.44$24.00Save $10.56
Students will be able to create passion projects. Students will be able to track progress with Google Forms. Students will be able to plan and brainstorm.
Do you want to try some new and exciting projects in your classroom? This Genius Hour Kit with Google is perfect for you! This resource is filled with Google Forms to track progress, intro slide show, step by step teacher directions & tips to getting started, DIGITAL student response sheets & decor!! Great for Distance Learning, full lesson to send to your class.
Google Forms is a simple and easy way to collect information from your students. While your students plan and create their passion projects, use the forms to hold them accountable and keep them focused. A slideshow is also included to introduce Genius Hour to your class! Everything is ready to go and digital! Even includes decor to decorate an area in your room!!
- Google Forms - 3 Forms to track progress - ready to go & send to your class
- Student contract - before starting
- Progress tracker - during each session
- Reflection - after project
- Intro Slide show - ready to go & show your class, Youtube video included
- Share on Google Classroom
- Graphic organizers to plan & brianstorm
- Digital & printable - Share on Google Classroom
- Detailed teacher guide filled with
- Suggestions from my own classroom experience, links to videos, directions
- Student rubric - easily grade projects
- Digital version to share on Google Classroom
- Classroom Decor
- Print & Cut Letters - Genius Hour
- Banner - Genius Hour
I hope your students have as much fun with this project as mine did!!!
All my SIMPLE STEM Challenges come with a Google Slide Show. These can be given to each student using Google Classroom. Students can complete the activities at home with simple materials & fill you the response sheet digitally for you to check. Click here!
Very easy to set up - just share with your class using Google Classroom! New to using Google Classroom? I gave you detailed steps & photos to walk you through!!! Please email me with any questions - Dena@Misstechqueen.com
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
♥ I'd Love to connect with YOU! Click here to follow me on Instagram
As always, please contact me with any questions! Thank you,