These puzzles are a fun, interactive genre activity that are great to use as part of a reading center, in guided reading groups, as an early finisher activity, or as independent practice!
These 25 genre terms, student-friendly definitions, and images can also be found as part of the Genre Word Wall and are described in more detail in the Genre Anchor Charts & Student Notebook Sheets.
- Realistic Fiction
- Historical Fiction
- Informational Text (2 options)
- Science Fiction
- Traditional Literature
- Fairy Tale
- Tall Tale
- Graphic Novel
This resource can be found at a 20% discount in the Genre Bundle, which includes 5 other genre resources:
More Reading and Writing Resources:
• Reading Anchor Charts & Student Notebook Sheets
• Reading and Writing Visuals MegaBundle
• Reading Comprehension Graphic Organizers
• Nonfiction Text Features Gallery Walk