Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Also included in
- This discounted Genres Megabundle contains EVERYTHING you could ever need for teaching genre and providing students with tons of different opportunities for interacting with genres. Teaching genres is such an important skill for creating lifelong readers. It helps students understand themselves and$59.75$97.75Save $38.00
This discounted Genres Bundle includes tons of resources to get your students interacting with and learning about the many types of reading genres. From classroom visuals to genre activities, this pack includes it all!
For a detailed look at what is included in each resource, please take a look at the product previews for the bundle, or click on the individual titles below to be taken to the links for each resource.
1. Genres & Subjects Classroom Library Labels: Organize your classroom with colorful book bin labels that offer tons of flexibility. Labels come in a white or black background, and an editable PowerPoint is included to create additional labels for your particular needs.
2. Genre Anchor Charts/Posters/Student Notebook Sheets: These are perfect for introducing the specific elements of each genre. They can be printed on a regular 8.5” by 11”, or printed large on 4 pieces of 8.5” by 11” paper (instructions included), or half page options for student notebooks. A digital version is included as well.
3. Genre Word Wall: These half page genre vocabulary cards are a perfect display for a reading corner or classroom library. They are less detailed than the anchor charts above, displaying a student-friendly definition for each genre and accompanying visual. They come in 3 background options (black, white, or multi-colored).
4. Genre Graphic Organizers: Each genre comes with multiple graphic organizers, making it easy to differentiate for the many levels in your classroom. They can be used whole class, small group, or even left out in a classroom library for independent reading accountability. Both digital and paper options are included.
5. Genre Puzzles: This genre activity is great for students to practice understanding genres over and over. The puzzles contain the same student friendly definition as the genre word wall, which keeps everything consistent. They are great for independent practice, partner work or as a reading center.
6. Genre Accountability Clip Chart: This is a simple, visual clip chart that holds students accountable for identifying the genre of their independent reading books. It is a great way for your students to see trends in the types of genres they are drawn to, which is also helpful to you, as the teacher, to learn more about your readers.
More Genre Resources: