Also included in
- Graphic organizers are an essential tool for differentiating and supporting all students in your classroom. These differentiated paper and digital graphic organizers are perfect for practicing skills and strategies needed for reading a wide variety of genres! They can be used with any books or read$11.50$17.50Save $6.00
- This discounted Genres Bundle includes EVERYTHING you could need to get your students interacting with and learning about the many types of reading genres. From classroom visuals to genre activities, this pack includes it all! For a detailed look at what is included in each resource, please take a$32.00$47.00Save $15.00
Graphic organizers are an essential tool for differentiating and supporting all students in your classroom. This printable resource is packed full of a wide variety graphic organizers to practice skills and strategies needed for reading a wide variety of genres! They can be used with any books or reading passages, making them perfect to send home for at home learning or distance learning. For a bundle of this printable pack along with the digital Google Slides™ version, click here.
These organizers have been thoughtfully aligned to the ELA Common Core for Grades 2-6. Take a peek at some of the genre graphic organizers in the preview! They are very versatile in how they can be used whether its whole class, small guided reading groups, or left out in a classroom library for independent reading accountability.
Each genre comes with a range of options, making it easy to differentiate for the many levels in your classroom.
76 Printable Genre Graphic Organizers Included:
Realistic Fiction (3)
Historical Fiction (3)
Science Fiction (3)
Graphic Novel (3)
Traditional Literature (3)
Fairy Tale (3)
Tall Tale (3)
Nonfiction or Informational (4 of each)
-Also includes labels for a file bin and hanging folders (seen in the picture below the product cover)
The focus of each graphic organizer is to have students understand what makes their book fit into a certain genre, as well as understanding the key elements of the genre. They are also great for independent reading accountability. If you are looking for organizers that allow more writing space for targeting tons of specific reading skills, such as analyzing characters, finding and interpreting nonfiction text features, focusing on a specific reading strategy, etc. take a look at the following packs:
- Fiction Graphic Organizers
- Nonfiction Graphic Organizers
- Reading Comprehension Strategy Graphic Organizers
This resource can be found at a 20% discount in the Genre Bundle, which includes 5 other genre resources: