• The posters are meant to be used as a display tool for the classroom. They are designed to provide quick reference for students when studying genre.
• I used these posters with sixth grade students in my ELA classroom, but they could easily be used in other grade levels.
• The posters are meant to be copied on 8.5x11 paper. Depending on your copying capabilities, you may be able to do this in your own building. I used white 8.5x11 copy paper and copied the posters on our color copier at school. If your building doesn’t have these options, local copy centers should be able to print them for you. Home printing is another option since the 8.5x11 size is very common.
• If you do not have color options in your building, the posters can also be copied in black and white on any color of 8.5x11 paper.
• I appreciate your fair reviews after using this product in your classroom. Thanks so much!
• Visit my TPT store at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Traveling-Teacher-Online
See more in my store!
Genre Chart (free!): https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Genres-Chart-3329906
Genre Features Graphic Organizer: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Genre-Features-Chart-3617131
Genre Posters, 11x17: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Genre-Posters-11x17-3618520
Genre Posters, 8.5x11: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Genre-Posters-85x11-3618744