This unit contains a ton of activities and lessons for teaching genre!
1. A 26 page PowerPoint overview of Fiction and Nonfiction that includes sub-genres and examples of actual books:
-Folktales (fables, myths, legends)
2. A .pdf copy of the powerpoint
3. A zipped folder of the KBPlanet Earth font used to create the .ppt
4. 24 Genre Task/Flash Cards perfect for Kagan Cooperative Learning Structures like Quiz Quiz Trade or Stand Up Hand Up Pair Up, Showdown, or just general review of each type of genre
5. A .ppt Jeopary Review Game that includes all of the genres mentioned above