This game reviews 15 genres. Each genre is identified twice, once by using a definition or a quality of the genre, and another time by using a title as an example of the genre. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by choosing, cutting out, then attaching 24 genre choices onto a blank card. There's also a Genres coloring printable with types and definitions. Fun!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 genre choices (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards, half with genre clues & half with book or story titles (4 pages)
• Genres types and definitions printable (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
autobiography, biography, drama, fable, fairy tale, historical fiction, informational, legend, mystery, myth, poetry, realistic fiction, science fiction, tall tale, traditional literature
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► My Bingo Games
are perfect for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!