Geoboard Task Cards - Hands on Math - Earth Day Activities
Also included in
- Incorporate hands-on math activities with geoboard task cards! Engage your young learners with geometry in the classroom. Your kindergarten students will build and explore common shapes all while developing their fine motor skills. Geoboard activities are also a tool that helps develop planning, proPrice $35.00Original Price $53.00Save $18.00
Incorporate hands-on math activities this Earth Day with geoboard task cards! Engage your young learners with geometry in the classroom. Your kindergarten students will build and explore common shapes all while developing their fine motor skills. Geoboards are also a tool that helps develop planning, problem-solving, and creativity.
⭐️ Bundle & Save ⭐️
Purchase the Geoboard Task Card Bundle you get these Geoboard Task Cards plus many other seasonal Geoboard Task Cards. You will have geoboard task cards for each season of the school year!
These printable geoboard task cards turn your students into mathematicians with this fun and engaging shapes practice. Hands-on learning is essential for young learners. With these geoboard task cards and various size rubber bands, your young learners will have a new favorite math activity.
⭐️ What's Included
- Build It Task Cards- students use rubber bands to build the Earth Day images. 2 levels are included with 10 cards for each level.
- Count It Task Cards- students use rubber bands to create the Earth Day images and count how many bands are used. 2 levels are included with 10 cards for each level.
- Response Sheets- Students draw and write about their creations or they can just draw about the images they created.
- Color and ink saving options.
Geoboard Task Cards are the perfect independent activity for fine motor practice during centers, inside recess, morning tubs, STEM bins, STEAM activities, rotations, stations, morning work, fast finishers, and more.
You may also like…
Connect With Me
Get credits to use for future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Visit the My Purchases Page and click the leave a review button. Your account will be credited for future purchases.
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q& A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Adventures in Kinder and Beyond
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.