Teaching geographic regions will be a breeze with this PowerPoint, graphic organizer, and flip book assignment!
Your geographic regions lesson plan will include the following:
1. A teacher instruction sheet
2. A powerpoint that is fully editable. This includes notes on many of the slides to help add to your class discussion.
3. A pdf version of the PowerPoint that is more decorative
4. A graphic organizer to help students follow along and take brief notes.
5. An assignment to make flip books, with a pdf demonstrating how to make the books.
Geographic Regions Covered:
You should not need additional text resources for this lesson plan. However, if you would like, students could use atlases, geography textbooks, or the internet when they are coming up with their own examples of regions for the flip books.
The flip books will require two blank papers per student and a stapler.
I hope that you enjoy using this lesson in your classroom and would love to hear feedback about how it worked out for you!
You may be interested in these other great resources:
Types of Government Bundle
World Religions Assignments
Visit MY STORE
for more social studies products that you will love!