Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Geography 10 Day Unit Plan (Map Study, Physical Features, US Regions, Tests, Quizzes)
Can be used remotely or in the classroom!! An amazing 10 day unit plan consisting of TEN 30-50 minute activities that teaches Geography - a unit from US History. Teach your students to understand how the world looks and how it was useful in the past and how it is useful today. There are TEN lesson plans for TEN days of activities. Each activity has a detailed daily lesson plan with all necessary activities, links and resources needed for the day. Also included in each activity is a short daily warm-up which can be used for in class discussion with partners OR as a daily discussion post in Google Classroom for remote learning.
Geography 10 Day Unit Lesson Plan includes:
- Geography Activity #1 - 3 Centers (Name That State, Research Your State, Misc)
- Geography Activity #2 - Oceans & Continents: How They Began
- Geography Activity #3 - 10 Physical Features & Land Features
- Geography Activity #4 - Regions of the US
- Geography Activity #5 - Where In The USA/Map Study
- Geography Activity #6 - Explore the US/Travel West to East
- Geography Activity #7 - Geography Quiz/13 Colonies/Review Sheet
- Geography Activity #8 - 13 Original Colonies/Home State
- Geography Activity #9 - Learn About Your Home State/NY State Map Study
- Geography Activity #10 - Geography Review Sheet and Test
Use Kami.com to make worksheets come alive during remote learning.
If you would like this PDF to present similarly to a SlideShow, use this
Originally designed for a 7th grade self-contained 15:1 classroom, each activity can be used in any 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th grade classroom to teach Geography (a US History unit). Overall included in this unit are 195 pages (+ a Title Page, Usage Page and About the Author Page).