Also included in
- Geography 10 Day Unit Plan (Map Study, Physical Features, US Regions, Tests, Quizzes)Can be used remotely or in the classroom!! An amazing 10 day unit plan consisting of TEN 30-50 minute activities that teaches Geography - a unit from US History. Teach your students to understand how the world look$15.00$22.00Save $7.00
Geography (Activity #3): 10 Physical Features & Land Features (US History Unit)
Can be used remotely or in the classroom!! An excellent 30-50 minute activity that teaches Geography - a unit from US History. Teach your students to understand how the world looks and how it was useful in the past and how it is useful today. This resource is 1 out of 10 activities from an entire Geography unit. Each activity has a detailed daily lesson plan with all necessary activities, links and resources needed for the day. Also included in each activity is a short daily warm-up which can be used for in class discussion with partners OR as a daily discussion post in Google Classroom for remote learning.
Geography Activity #3 includes:
- a link to a Physical Map of the US to identify your city and state
- a Slides Presentation with pictures and definitions of 10 land features (mountain, canyon, desert, lake, plain, river, coast, plateau, compass rose, scale)
- a vocabulary page + key for students to complete
- a question worksheet about USA Borders
Use Kami.com to make worksheets come alive during remote learning.
If you would like this PDF to present similarly to a SlideShow, use this
Originally designed for a 7th grade self-contained 15:1 classroom, this activity can be used in any 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th grade classroom to teach Geography (a US History unit). It includes 18 pages (+ a Title Page, Usage Page and About the Author Page).