75 Total Questions!!! This will transform how your class will walk through the door everyday!
- 15 Rounds of Geo-Bee Warm-Up Questions (15 Days)
- Answer Key
- New Student Progression Cards (To track progress with or without stickers)
- Give each student a Progression Card of their choice (two included)
- Each day, start class immediately with a round of 5 questions (30 seconds each). I have seen tardies become non-existent as students don't want to risk missing out on stickers to rank-up! Purchase Incentive Stickers from Amazon for cheap.
- Review answers after with the answer key, all questions are in prep for the National Geographic Geography Bee each year.
- Pass out and collect each day to ensure they are not lost. No make-ups allowed, this system is now how I track which students are absent each day. Just box that square for the day and move on.
- Takes less than five minutes and replaces the old system of boring warm-ups!
- Watch as your students come into class talking about their geography bee card!
Need More Question Sets?
Geography Bee Challenge Set 1
Geography Bee Challenge Set 2
Geography Bee Challenge Set 3
Geography Bee Challenge Set 4
Geography Bee Challenge Set 5
Geography Bee Challenge Set 6
Need Harder Question Sets?
Geography Bee Challenge Set One (HARD)
Geography Bee Challenge Set Two (HARD)