Need a fun review of the basic Geography vocabulary terms
Want to keep your students engaged as you practice geographic vocabulary term
This is a fun activity with teacher game instructions
, a key
slide, and 10 different game boards
for bingo games.
I recommend printing the game boards and key slide onto card stock and laminating each for repeated use.
Includes 25 basic vocabulary terms
with general definitions.
This game is a great beginning of the year activity or good for review after the introduction of basic geographic terms.
Terms include types of maps, longitude, latitude, mapping terms...
Landforms are NOT included in this set.
Student game boards also include directions for students.
Fun with learning!
UPDATE: Backgrounds have been lightened for ease in printing!
• Geography Introduction Complete Unit
• Geography Human Environment Interaction Letter to the Editor Assignment
• Geography Five Themes Powerpoint Lecture Notes with Activities
• Geography Basics Review Games Centers Activities & Wrap-up
• Geography And History Overview Powerpoint Lecture Notes
• Geography & Culture Introduction to Culture Powerpoint
• Geography Map Types and Purposes Powerpoint Lecture
• Geography Skills Review Centers Activity
• Basic Geography Task Card Scavenger Hunt Review Card Centers Activity Set
• American Geography Task Card Set - 200 Cards! #historygives
• Cartography Making A Map Geography Project
• United States Geography Task Cards for all 50 States! 2 Options for Use!
• World Geography Complete Course - All World Regions & Geo Introduction