This product is now a part of a GROWING BUNDLE!
Download it individually, or save money by purchasing it as part of the Interactive Social Studies Kit BUNDLE
Are you unsure about lapbooks? Watch this YouTube video
to find out why I love lapbooks and how I use them in my own classroom.
This 30 page download is a complete kit with black line masters and step by step directions for making a geography lapbook with your students. Use it to complement your own geography unit.
This lapbook kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Lapbook cover
2. Geography vocabulary pocket and cards
3. Landforms flip flap insert with 8 landform pictures including island, desert, valley, plain, mountain, hill, peninsula, and coast
4. Bodies of water flip flap insert with 4 water form pictures including lake, river, ocean, and bay
5. Continent and ocean self checking map
6. Compass rose folding piece
7. Hemisphere folding piece with equator and prime meridian
8. Where in the World? layered book that includes pages for galaxy, planet, continent, country, state, town, and street address
9. Latitude and longitude insert
Lapbooks are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete lapbook makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
Thank you for considering my Geography Lapbook Interactive Kit.
If you like interactive kits, you may also want to check out:
Figurative Language Envelope Book Kit
Measurement Lapbook Interactive Kit: Customary & Metric
Endangered Animals Lapbook Interactive Kit
Solar System Lapbook Interactive Kit
Economics Bag Book/ Interactive Notebook Kit
Multiplication Lapbook: Concepts and Fact Fluency
Civics & Government Envelope Book Kit
Early Finishers: Free Time File
Geometry Lapbook Interactive Kit
Chrissie Rissmiller :-)