Looking for a quick geography review or interactive study guide? Look no further! This product contains eight different activities to help students review key geographic terms and information. You can use this product as a lapbook or with your Social Studies Interactive notebooks. All pages come in full page handouts or 2x2 "Half Sheets" to help save paper. Directions for creating a lapbook are included.
- Regions of the United States (5 Regions)
- Hemispheres of the World Notes
- Cardinal Directions Flipbook
- Intermediate Directions Flipbook
- Snapshots of North America
- Waterway Flapbook (+ Key)
- Landform Flapbook (+Key)
- Geo & Hemi Word Puzzles
- Multiple Lapbook Covers (5 total)
Please see the preview for an example lapbook and a preview of the pages included in this product! Hope you can use this in your classroom. This lapbook can be used with an textbook, video, or as guided class notes.
*This product was created as review activity based on Ohio's Model Curriculum for Social Studies.