Also included in
- This BUNDLE contains 8 interactive social studies kits for a reduced price! There are three lapbooks, two envelope books, two bag books, and a set of pennants. Each kit contains black line masters and photo illustrations for making the project. Click on the links below to see the specifics for each$38.50$56.75Save $18.25
- This is a bundle of all of my Interactive Kit Bundles! Purchase all four of the bundles together for an even deeper discount! The ULTIMATE Bundle contains 31 interactive kits. Save $87.00 when you purchase them all together!The ULTIMATE Bundle includes the following four bundles. Click the links for$154.00$241.00Save $87.00
This geography lapbook kit includes 11 PAGES OF INFORMATIONAL PASSAGES about maps and globes, hemispheres, lines of latitude/longitude, cardinal and intermediate directions, compass rose, continents and oceans, pangaea, landforms, bodies of water, plus black line masters and step by step photo directions for making a geography lapbook with your students. Also included, are 12 full color landform and bodies of water posters that match the images in the passages and lapbook. Use the geography lapbook and passages to complement your own geography unit.
This lapbook kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Lapbook cover
2. Geography vocabulary pocket and cards
3. Landforms flip flap insert with 8 landform pictures including island, desert, valley, plain, mountain, hill, peninsula, and coast
4. Bodies of water flip flap insert with 4 water form pictures including lake, river, ocean, and bay
5. Continent and ocean self checking map
6. Compass rose folding piece
7. Hemisphere folding piece with equator and prime meridian
8. Where in the World? layered book that includes pages for galaxy, planet, continent, country, state, town, and street address
9. Latitude and longitude insert
10. 11 pages of informational passages
11. 12 landforms/bodies of water mini posters
A homeschool format is included for single student printing.
Lapbooks are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete lapbook makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
Are you unsure about lapbooks? Watch this YouTube video to find out why I love lapbooks and how I use them in my own classroom.
Thank you for considering my Geography Lapbook Interactive Kit.
If you like interactive kits, you may also want to check out: