Also included in
- World Geography Choice Board Activities BUNDLE (Paper and Google Drive Versions), Digital Distance Learning World Geography Graphic Organizers, World Geography Digital Interactive Notebook, World Geography Summer School, World Geography Google Activities → THIS IS ALSO PART OF A MEGA BUNDLE-World Ge$38.00$54.25Save $16.25
- This LOUISIANA HISTORY GROWING MEGA BUNDLE will includeEVERYTHING you will need to plan for an engaging year in your LOUISIANA HISTORY classroom! I will be adding new materials to this unit as the year progresses. As items are added, the price will increase. I have included a detailed list of what$170.00$326.50Save $156.50
- This Mapping Skills BUNDLE, Google Classroom, Print & Digital Distance Learning covers important foundational mapping skills topics such as Geography Overview, Types of Maps, Map Elements, Key Places on Maps, Latitude, Longitude, Time Zones, Climate Zones, Five Themes of Geography, & Biomes.$39.25$78.25Save $39.00
Mapping Skills and Basic Geography Choice Boards with Templates, Google Classroom, Print & Digital Distance Learning provides differentiated activities to use with students to master the content. THIS IS ALSO PART OF SEVERAL BUNDLES World Geography MEGA BUNDLE AND World Geography Choice Board Activity BUNDLE AND Mapping Skills BUNDLE
Graphic Organizers Cover the Following Topics salebytheshorems
- Mapping Activity
- Map Scale
- Types of Maps
- Time Zones
- Road Maps
- Land and Water Features
- Landforms and Wind Patterns Mapping Activity
- Map Projections
- Major Countries Continent Activity
- Map Concepts Vocabulary
- Build a Map in A Month Project
- World Maps and Relative Location
- Mapping Skills Vocabulary
- 2 pages of choices--13 Activities
- 50 Activity Template Pages (Print and Digital)
- Paper and Google Drive Version for Google Classroom
- MAPPING SKILLS, CHOICE BOARD, World Geography Graphic Organizers, World Geography Digital Interactive Notebook, World Geography Summer School, World Geography Google Activities
Ideas for differentiation in the classroom:
- Option 1: These pages can be given to students and the teacher can have the students complete all activities as they study the unit.
- Option 2: These pages can be given to students and the teacher can have students choose a certain number of activities to complete as they progress through the unit of study.
- Option 3: These pages can be used to remediate and provide additional practice to students that are struggling with certain content or certain skills.
- Option 4: These pages can be used as a review activity to prepare for unit tests, quarterly exams, mid-term exams, or end of the course state assessments.
Other Resources to Check Out:
Remember to give feedback and earn TPT $$$!
➤➤➤Links to MEGA BUNDLES➤➤➤
➤Remember to give feedback and earn TPT $$$!
US HISTORY PAGE
GENERAL RESOURCE PAGE
ELA & WRITING PAGE
PHYSICAL SCIENCE PAGE
EARTH SCIENCE PAGE
LIFE SCIENCE PAGE
WORLD HISTORY PAGE
LOUISIANA HISTORY PAGE
CLIPART RESOURCE PAGE
Leaned Lessons Teaching Material
Thank you for your support! --Learned Lessons