Directions: For this project you will be creating a traveler’s passport to different countries that were traveled throughout different parts of Asia, Africa and the Pacific. You may wish to use PowerPoint for this project but you are not limited in the computer program used.
-Students will research countries for particular areas of the world, and answer
1. Passport Stamp for the country (image)
2. Flag (image)
3. What languages are spoken in the country?
4. Religions, holidays culture, and food of country (three sentences)
5. (two sentences minimum)
6. Physical geography of the country
7. Current population in the country
8. Current leader of the country
**Suggestion: I used this as a final project for a geography class. It took about 2 weeks to complete- but you can scale back the project as much as you want.