This lesson reminds students of key geography such as 7 Continents, 5 Oceans, Hemispheres, Equator, Prime Meridian and allows them to practice finding latitude and longitude on maps.
This document includes
1) Objectives and Do Now
2) Fill in the blanks for oceans and continents
3) Fill in the blanks for hemispheres, Equator, and Prime Meridian (answer in Track Changes)
4) Explanation of Latitude and Longitude
5) 4 maps with questions to practice latitude and longitude
6) Exit ticket-to help teacher find out if student's achieved mastery