Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Geography Social Studies Interactive Notebook is a bundle of 6 notebooks that include pre-made lesson plans and easy to use activities to help you teach your students about geography! This product focuses on landmarks, maps, continents, oceans, landforms, natural resources, U.S. regions, and types of communities.
Want to Save Money? Check out the MEGA bundle!
You will save over 40% with this Social Studies Interactive Notebook: MEGA Bundle
5. Natural Resources
6. U.S. Regions
7. Types of Communities
Your Class Will Learn About:
- The significance of local landmarks
- The significance of state and national landmarks
- Understand cardinal directions and apply the use of cardinal directions
- Demonstrate knowledge of maps by constructing a map using a compass rose, legend, and symbols
- Identify, locate, and explain different landforms
- Explain how nature affects people’s lives
- Identify and compare the rural, urban, and suburban communities
- Identify that the need for food, shelter and water are satisfied by a region’s natural resources
Here's What's Included:
- 30+ easy to follow lessons (Over 6 Weeks of Plans)
- A mini vocabulary word wall
- Vocabulary cards with definitions
- Mini vocabulary posters with high quality real-life pictures
- Vocabulary foldables and notes page
- Anchor chart ideas and resources
- Reading passages
- Foldables and recording sheets
- Student centered activities
- KWL charts
- QR codes with links incase you do not have access to a QR coder scanner
- QR code recording sheets
- Word search activities
- Drawing prompts
- Writing prompts
- End of the Unit Quizzes (5 total)
Love this? Check out these!
Want More Notebooks?
Want to Stay Connected?
CLICK HERE to follow Priceless Ponderings to be the first to know about sells, freebies, and product launches! New Products are always 50% off for the first 48 hours!
If you have any questions please email me @firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on the question tab for this product.