Who doesn't love a mini project?! My class love them and this project was no different.
This mini project was used over two Geography lessons and looked at water usage and sustainability in Australia. In this project the learners will:
- research questions
- graph data
- conduct a survey
- brainstorm ideas
- create an invention
- think through the positives and negatives of that invention
- create a poster advertising the invention
- reflect on their learning
Don't forget to follow this store for notifications on new products.
I love your feedback, and by providing feedback you also can grab some TPT dollars to use on your next purchase! It's a win-win!
Not sure how?
- Firstly, go to your My Purchases page.
- Next to each purchase you'll see a 'Provide Feedback' button, click it and you will be directed to a page where you can give a rating and comment on each product.
Any problems or queries, do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow my instagram for more updates: @agoodlittleteach