This complete unit provides you with materials to teach geography concepts in an easy to understand way! This unit allows you to differentiate for a wide range of types of learners within your classroom. This resource is visually based, includes multiple versions of each activity, and is hands-on!
This resource includes tons of fun games, printables, flashcards, and an adapted book to help your students learn about geography. Geography is a great social studies theme to incorporate into your classroom!
Here is what's included:
- 16 Flashcards with definitions
- Hunting for a Hamburger: 13 page adapted book with all vocabulary terms; matching pieces included
- 15 matching, tracing, and writing worksheets
- 10 vocabulary worksheets
- 5 real photo sorting activities
- I have, Who has? Game
- Bingo with 2 levels of difficulty of calling cards and 5 boards
island, peninsula, waterfall, beach, river, ocean, lake, mountain, hill
volcano, desert, country, continent, city, state, capital
If you like this product, be sure to check out these:
for more resources, tips, and materials to help you help children with autism please visit The Autism Helper