Two Sided Push & Pull Geography of Africa Flash Cards: Questions on one side and the correct answer on the other.
Great Multiple Response Strategy (enhances student engagement)
* Bell ringer game - students paired in groups of 2 - 3 take turns reading questions and responding. Cards are kept for correct answers and placed at the bottom of the stack for incorrect. At the end of the designated time, 2 - 3 minutes recommended, the student with the most cards wins.
* Remediation Activity for Tutoring
* Modified Inclusion activity for Special Education Students
* Test Review Home Work Flash Cards
* Home School Test Prep Activity
note: The cards are provided to you as two single sided pdfs but are meant to be printed two sided.
Purchase entitles the individual teacher or household to reproduce copies of black-line masters. Reproduction for an entire school or district is prohibited.