Introduce or review the Geography of Africa
with an Interactive Lecture!
In this 50 page
Interactive Lecture on the continent of Africa
, your students will be introduced to the regions physical
and human geography
Set up according to the regions of Africa
, students are posed questions for understanding and provided key content.
Very visual, and impressive graphics allow students to evaluate the information, rather than simply copying notes from a blackboard!
Also includes role card activities for students to interact with information and participate in discussion.
Great to introduce the unit or as a unit review.
This activity is also available as part of my Geography of Africa Complete Unit
in my TpT Store!
• Geography of Africa COMPLETE UNIT Human & Physical CCSS Aligned
• Geography of Africa Online or Text Reading Guides - Two Options
• Africa Unit Atlas Introduction Activity
• Africa Research & Collage Activity or Assessment
• Africa Small Group Presentation Assignment - Study of Africa & Geography
• Developing Countries in Africa Response Group or Centers Activity
• Geography of Africa Unit Test & Study Guide Set
• World Geography Complete Course - All World Regions & Geo Introduction
Visit my store for other great resources for Social Studies, including lessons, activities, Walking Tours, Archeology Digs, Centers, Games, and so much more!