Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
All of the components of the learning process are included in this interactive digital lesson about the geography of Ancient India. Students will have the opportunity to predict, map, watch, explore, analyze and apply their understanding as 21st century learners.
- Students analyze an image of Ancient India and predict the impact the geography will have on life in that region.
- They visit numerous websites to map the physical features of India.
- Students watch a video to learn about the impact of geography, especially monsoons.
- To explore the region, they travel on a Google My Map. Students visit each feature, learn about the impact of that physical feature, and examine pictures.
- Students visit locations of early settlements and analyze why they are located where they are.
- To apply their learning, students choose from a variety of activities using numerous learning styles.
Everything you will need for students to understand how the physical geography supported the rise of civilization in India is included with this activity!
* Packet for students to complete as they go through the Tasks 1-5. Task 6 has them completing a chosen task digitally.
* Access to Google Slide presentation that has resources and directions for students to complete each task.
* Access to Google My Map that visits various locations in Ancient India.
* Complete Teacher Guide that describes what students should be doing at each task.