PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students can use this double-sided flip book to record and review their knowledge of Virginia's geography. Depending on your students, you might complete this as a class or have students work on it in small groups, with a partner, or independently. To complete the flip book, students will fill in the blanks and add pictures and writing.
Topics covered include:
• relative location
• Virginia's bordering states and bodies of water
• the five regions of Virginia (locations and geographic characteristics)
• Virginia's major water features
Included are the following:
• double-sided flip book template
• sample answer key
• step-by-step directions for printing and assembly
Pictures of a completed example are included, which you can use as an answer key.
This resource supports 2015 Virginia Studies VS.2a-c.
Thanks for visiting my store!
CLICK HERE to see more geography of Virginia resources!