Want to address the impact of Geography on Settlement?
This Geography's Effect on Early Settlement Activity is what you need!
Introduce students to the geographic features in early settlement with this Big Paper Activity and Writing Prompt. As students analyze images with guiding questions, they prepare for a writing activity that will help them better understand the settlement of the early civilizations.
6 Image Cards of Geographic Features
6 Question Cards
Student Organizer for Information
An Answer Key is NOT provided since student responses will vary.
See PREVIEW for complete product details.
Take a look at the many resources (including this one) included in my Introduction to Ancient World History Complete Unit:
• Introduction to Ancient History Unit Plan w/Bellringers, Exit Prompts, & Homework
• Mapping the World Cartography Activity
• Making a Map Cartography Project
• Geography's Effect on Settlement Centers Activity
• Introduction to Analyzing Primary Sources Activity
• What is Archeology? Archeology Dig
• Walking Tour from the Paleolithic Age to the Neolithic Age & Neolithic Revolution
• The Stone Age Reading Guide & ORQ Writing Prompt
• Prehistoric Peoples Interactive Lecture Notes & Vocabulary Review
• Unit Study Guide & Unit Test w/Answer Key
Bonus in the Complete Unit:
SPRITE Graphic Organizer Set
SPRITE Acronym Poster Set
GRAPES Graphic Organizer Set
GRAPES Acronym Poster Set
And be sure to shop my TpT Store for other great resources for Geography, U.S. History, World History, Classroom Management, Classroom Decor, and more!