This is a bundle of 9 student activities for Geometer's Sketchpad. The instructions go over EXACTLY what to do and have step-by-step illustrations. I created these activites because all of the other Sketchpad projects I found assumed that the students were already competent with the program. These instructions do not assume prior knowledge.
Each one can be completed in around a half hour or so. My Geometry students loved the time we spent working in the computer lab on Geometer's Sketchpad.
The topics included are...
1. Introduction to Geometer's Sketchpad
2. Points, Segments, Rays, and Lines
3. Angle Measures
4. Angles Formed By Intersecting Lines (Vertical Angles/Linear Pair)
5. The Burning Tent Problem
6. Properties of Parallel Lines (Alternate Interior Angles, Corresponding Angles, etc.)
7. Two-Point Perspective Drawings
8. How to Create a Parallelogram
9. Midsegments and Parallelograms Investigation