Make GSP work for you! Download these files and save them to GSP's built-in tool folder (instructions included) to use these handy drawing tools in ANY file you create in GSP!
* NOTE: After saving these the first time, you must close and re-open GSP before they will appear, but then they'll appear forever.
The preview file is one of the five files--so you can get one of them free! Since Teachers Pay Teachers does not support .gsp files, the preview file is a .gsp file that can be extracted from a (supported) .zip file.
(Please rate the preview file if you do use it, thanks!)
You will download a .zip file from which 5 .gsp files can be extracted. .gsp files can be used only with Geometer's Sketchpad, so please make sure you have the appropriate software before downloading.
The five files:
- Appearance (13 tools): Mark geometric figures.
- Number Tools (4 tools): Find the minimum and maximum of a small set.
- Polygon Tools (21 tools): Draw tons of special polygons.
- Sliders (5 tools): Quickly draw adjustable horizontal and vertical segments.
- Triangle Tools (22 tools): Draw special triangles and triangle centers.
Appearance (13 tools): Mark geometric diagrams.
- Right angle mark (fixed or adjustable size)
- Single, double, and triple congruent segment marks (fixed or adjustable size)
- Single, double, and triple congruent angle marks (fixed or adjustable size)
- Single and double parallel marks
Number Tools (4 tools): MIN() and MAX() functions (GSP does not have a built-in way to do this)
- Minimum of two numbers
- Minimum of three numbers
- Maximum of two numbers
- Maximum of three numbers
Polygon Tools (21 tools): Draw tons of special polygons.
- Regular polygons from 3-sided to 8-sided
- Special quadrilaterals
Sliders (5 tools): Draw horizontal and vertical segments.
- Horizontal and vertical sliders
- A horizontal slider that lets you adjust a value between a minimum and maximum.
Triangle Tools (22 tools): Draw special triangles and triangle centers.
- Centroid, orthocenter, incenter, circumcenter (with geometric markings or without)
- Special triangles (equilateral, isosceles, 30-60-90, 45-45-90)