Kids will love identifying 3-D geometric attributes (faces, edges, and vertices) with this fun spin on the classic War game. Students use Figure Cards showing the 3-D figures and Battle Cards showing which attribute they are counting (edges, vertices, or faces).
• War game with Figure Cards, Battle Cards, and Math Talk cards which are great for generating mathematical conversations and building in accountability to your workstations
• Teacher notes
• Student instructions for War game
• Student reference sheet showing how to count edges, vertices, and faces
• Printable practice sheet for identifying geometric attributes
• 10 question quiz on identifying attributes
Be sure to rate this product and provide feedback to earn TpT credits good toward the purchase of future products!
You Might Also Like…
Connect with Math Coach’s Corner
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales. Visit my blog for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook
Copyright © Donna Boucher. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.