Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
Included in this zip folder are 13 Power Point files.
These Power Points are over constructions in Geometry. In each file the entire construction is on the 1st slide in steps for easy printing. The rest of the file is 1 slide per step for whole class instruction.
A brief description of each:
1. Angle Bisector- this free under Preview.
2. Construct an Equilateral Triangle- A 9 slide, 7 step Power Point file.
3. Copy a line segment- An 8 slide, 6 step Power Point file.
4. Copy an Angle- An 11 slide, 9 step Power Point file.
5. Line Parallel to another line through a point- is a 14 slide, 12 step Power Point file.
6. Line Perpendicular to another line through a point not on a line- is an 11 slide, 9 step Power Point file.
7. Perpendicular Bisector/Midpoint- is a 10 slide, 8 step Power Point file.
8. Line perpendicular to another line through a point on a line- is an 11 slide, 10 step Power Point file.
9. Construct an equilateral triangle inscribed in a circle- is a 13 slide, 12 step Power Point file.
10. Construct a square inscribed in a circle- is a 12 step, 13 slide file.
11. Construct a tangent to a circle from a point outside the circle. is an 11 step 12 page file.
12. Construct the incenter of a triangle. This is done in 19 steps.
13. The construction of dividing a line segment into thirds.