"The mission of Common Core Math Solutions is to create engaging, highly effective resources for the math classroom"
1) Review and apply the concepts of corresponding angles and sides
2) Solve a variety of problems involving the concept of scale
3) Draw, construct, and describe geometrical figures and describe the relationships between them
4) Compute length values and areas from scale drawings
5) Investigate how the area of a polygon is impacted when its dimensions are multiplied by a common factor
6) Understand and apply the triangle inequality theorem
7) Solve a variety of problems involving scale
The PowerPoint presentations may be used for classroom instruction and the pages have been designed to be used as printables.
An answer key is included with the unit.